Australian Children's Orchestra
Australia's Premier Children's Orchestra
The Australian Children’s Orchestra seeks to develop technical and ensemble skills for younger students of:
VIOLIN, VIOLA, ‘CELLO, and DOUBLE BASS
Our activities include:
- Developing Leadership Skills;
(Concert Master, Principals, Conductor, Concert Management & Promotion, Composition, and Arranging, etc).
- Providing interesting and varied orchestra repertoire to study.
- Playing in a Virtuoso Competition.
- Singing as a Chorus
(Enhancing Aural Development).
- Practicing Rhythm Drills as a group.
- Providing opportunities to perform in Quartets, Violin Ensemble, Viola Ensemble, ‘Cello / Bass Ensemble.
- Students are required to be having lessons to be eligible for entry - Private Tuition is also available.
- Scholarships to the Australian Children's Orchestra (Concert Level) are also available.
- Single - $200 per term
- Family - $300 per term
Timetable: Saturdays - Cheltenham Campus
- 1.30 - 2.30 pm ~ Elementary Orchestra
- 2.30 - 4.00 pm ~ Intermediate Orchestra
- 2.30 - 4.00 pm ~ Advanced Orchestra