Masters International Institute
School of Music
Our teachers are:
- motivated by their love of music and are passionate about transferring their knowledge and skills so your children's creativity and talent can shine.
- highly qualified and experienced with WWCC and NCC (Compliance Checks).
- able to teach anyone from age 6 years of age. We guide each and every student through the basics of reading and playing music, and setting them up to reach their full potential.
Group Tuition Program: Orchestral Strings, and Singing (Chorus)
- Suitable for those who enjoy learning with their peers. It's a whole lot of fun!
- Internationally recognized teaching methodologies and awards
- Performance opportunities concerts, competitions, festivals
- Ancillary studies (rhythm training, aural dev.)
- Internationally recognized Graded Theory & Musicianship
- Leadership Training and Awards
- Orchestra Training (Beg - Adv), and Chorus
- Single - $200 per term
- Family - $300 per term