Masters International Institute
School of Music
Open to all string students of various abilities. The Summer School is held during the month of January see brochure.
Designed to assist students to get ahead on their skills and experience of music performance in all its aspects.
Music Camp - NYO - Activities include:
- Viola Ensemble
- Violin Ensemble
- ‘Cello/Double Bass Ensemble
- Virtuoso Competition
- Popular Song Chorus
- Specialist String Workshops
- Rhythm Training & Theory
Elementary Orchestra Music Camp - NYO
Levels: Beginner - Grade 2
- For those who have only recently begun their musical journey and who are working hard to achieve their first few music awards. They have already begun to play in an orchestra and would like to progress their skills further.
- This is a fun group that focuses on basic techniques, understanding the conductor, playing together, and making wonderful sounds.
Intermediate Orchestra Music Camp - NYO
Level: Grades 3 - 5
- For those who are further along their musical journey and who have already achieved their elementary levels. They are eager to embrace new opportunities as intermediate-level performers.
- This group focuses on intermediate-level techniques, playing together, understanding more difficult musical concepts, and working more closely as a team.
Advanced Orchestra Music Camp - NYO
Level: Grade 6+
- For those who are undertaking advanced music studies and who have already achieved their intermediate levels. They are eager to embrace the bigger opportunities to develop as advanced-level performers.
- This group focuses on pursuing leadership roles, understanding more difficult musical concepts, and working to produce high-level outcomes in all aspects of music performance.